The HVAC Shop is responsible for the general upkeep, maintenance, and repairs to campus mechanical systems.
The HVAC technicians are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
The HVAC Department is staffed with a Supervisor and HVAC Technicians who are responsible for the maintenance of campus heating and cooling systems including navigating the Building Control Systems
- Maintaining of laboratory exhaust systems.
- Maintaining of refrigeration equipment.
- Maintaining of Kitchen exhaust systems and kitchen dining equipment.
- Maintaining campus building air supply systems.
- Maintaining campus building steam and hot water systems.
- Maintaining of campus buildings’ heating and cooling systems.
- Operation & Maintenance the Central Chiller Plant.
- Managing annual maintenance programs throughout campus to ensure a safe and healthy environment.