The Electrical Department strives to provide the best possible service to students, faculty, and staff in a professional and timely manner.
Electrical Department services include:
- Maintain electrical service to all University buildings
- Perform routine and emergency repairs on all interior and exterior lighting, outlets, and switches
- Install and maintain fire alarm systems, and smoke and carbon Monoxide detectors
- Conduct yearly smoke detector and fire alarm system tests
- Maintain emergency generators and emergency lighting
- Provide temporary power and lighting for special events
- Maintain elevators and lifts
All elevator problems should be reported to the Facilities Management department immediately at 508-793-7566. In the event of an entrapment, please call the Facilities Management department at 508-793-7566 or University Police at 508-793-7575.
The electricians work Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.