Preparing for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) – MCAT Workshop
Proper prior preparation prevents poor performance! Learn:
- The structure and timing of the MCAT;
- What material is covered;
- How to study in courses that will be helpful for the MCAT;
- How to review for the MCAT using resources that we provide;
- How to support each other in preparing for the MCAT;
- Good test-taking skills;
- How to approach the MCAT with confidence.
Our MCAT workshop and website provide support:
- The MCAT workshop provides focus and motivation to begin preparing in plenty of time.
- The website is always available to provide useful hints and links to valuable resources.
Central Application and Personal Essay – AMCAS Workshop
Preparing the central application is critical. One centralized application is sent to all medical schools. We help you prepare the strongest possible application, including:
- Biographical and contact information: Essential for contact with medical schools.
- Academic profile: Courses, GPA, list of all undergraduate schools attended.
- List of experiences: An opportunity to convey ways in which you have demonstrated passion, compassion, commitment to excellence, communication skills, and other strengths of character.
- Personal essay: Arguably the single most important page you, as a premed candidate, will write in your life. This is the primary opportunity to convince a medical school’s admissions committee that you are the type of person they would want as their own doctor.