Cash Card Program
The Cash Card Program works similar to a bank debit card. You deposit funds into your Cash Card account through the Cashier's Office. You may do this in person at 20 Downing Street 2nd floor, by mail, or by telephone at (508) 793-7422. You may deposit these funds using a check, cash or credit card. The funds are posted to your Cash Card within an hour.
Students can also add to their cash balance by making a deposit online anytime, day or night, through CUWeb. Deposits can be made using an ACH Check or a credit card (additional fees apply to credit card transactions). Please allow one hour for the deposit to be reflected in your OneCard balance. Visit the Clark OneCard channel inside ClarkYou to check your balance or add cash to your card by clicking on the "ADD MONEY" link.
You can use the Cash Card to make purchases at the following on-campus locations:
- The Bistro
- Campus Bookstore
- Campus Print Center (AlphaGraphics)
- Higgins Cafeteria
- Jazzman's Cafe
- Snack and Beverage Machines Equipped with Card Reader (31 on campus)
In addition the Cash Card can be used at the following local merchants:
- Acoustic Java (932 Main Street)
- Applebee's (632 Park Ave only)
- Big Y Supermarket (100 Mayfield Street only)
- Bushel N Peck (643 Chandler Street)
- CVS (400 Park Avenue only)
- D'Angelos Grilled Sandwiches (318 Park Ave only)
- Dominos Pizza (413 Park Ave only)
- Moe's Southwest Grill (3 Stafford Street only)
- New England Roast Beef (33 Park Avenue)
- Subway (399 Southbridge Street & 151 Highland Street)
- Uncle Sam's Pizza (974 Main Street)
- Yoway Frozen Yogurt395 Park Avenue
The balance available is reduced after each purchase and the transaction is posted to a centralized database. Any remaining balances will be refunded after graduation or after withdrawal from the University. NO REFUNDS are permitted during a semester unless you are withdrawing from the University. To check your balance online, visit the Clark OneCard channel inside ClarkYou.