Welcome to the Cashier’s Office
The Cashier’s Office is responsible for processing payments and deposits for all University funds and also disburses student financial aid refunds.
Services We Offer
Overview and Policy
Students are allowed to cash their personal checks at the Cashier’s Office.
Please note the following student check cashing policy:
- Personal check written on one’s own account can be cashed for a fee of 50 cents. Check limit is $50.
- You must have a Clark University student picture ID to cash checks
- Students are allowed to cash family personal checks (parents, grandparents) up to $250. No other third-party checks will be cashed.
- There is a $25 fee for all checks returned.
- There is a $25 fee for stop payment and reissued payroll checks.
A TD Bank ATM is available on campus and located in the Higgins University Center. There are also several banks near Clark University.
Business and Financial Services at Clark University
153 Woodland Street, Second Floor
Worcester, MA 01610
Monday - Friday
9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.