Welcome to Grant and Contract Accounting
The Office of Grant and Contract Accounting serves principal investigators and departmental administrators at Clark University by:
- Providing a post-award accounting function for all awards processed through the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research and Corporate and Foundation Relations.
- Establishing accounts for new awards in the University accounting system (Banner).
- Entering the appropriate budget and overhead information for each award.
- Preparing all billing and financial reporting as required by the sponsoring agency.
- Assisting with issues such as allowability of costs, availability of funds, cost sharing, and general information regarding accounting and costing policies.
We also are responsible for:
- Grants and contracts accounts receivable
- Award closeout
- Record retention
- Compliance with both University policies and procedures and those of the sponsoring organization
- Coordination of the annual Single Audit (formerly known as A-133)
Business and Financial Services at Clark University
Grant and Contract Accounting
Shaich Family Alumni and Student Center
Fourth Floor, Room 408
939 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.