Location and Hours
The Cashier's Office is located at 20 Downing Street, Second Floor. The office is open Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. You may contact the Cashier by calling 508-793-7422.
Students are allowed to cash their payroll and personal checks at the Cashier's Office. Please note the following student check cashing policy:
- Clark University student payroll checks cashed for a fee of 50 cents
- Personal check written on one's own account can be cashed for a fee of 50 cents. Check limit is $50.00.
- You must have a Clark University student picture ID to cash checks
- Students are allowed to cash family personal checks (parents, grandparents) up to $250.00. No other third party checks will be cashed.
- There is a $25.00 fee for all checks returned.
- There is a $25.00 fee for stop payment and reissued payroll checks
Students are paid bi-weekly. Direct deposit is available and strongly encouraged. You may sign up for direct deposit in either the financial aid or payroll office. A TD Bank ATM is available on campus and located in the Higgins University Center. There are also several banks near Clark University.
The cashier office also sells quarters during regular business hours.