- This event has ended.
The Clark University School of Management will be hosting a Social Innovation Conference in honor SOM’s 40th anniversary. Register Now.
The conference is FREE, open to all, and is planned to be in person with an option to view online. An in-person reception will immediately follow to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the School of Management.
We expect an international audience from our fellow AACSB business schools, as well as local and national business professionals.
This unique event will kick off with a welcome from our President David Fithian ’87 and feature the panelists noted below as well as additional Clark University experts.
Topics, SOM faculty moderators, and scheduled panelists include:
Moderator: Will O’Brien, Professor of Practice
- Steve Sacco, Vice President of Safety, Environment, and Real Estate; Schneider Electric
- James Salo ’02, MBA ’03, Head of Environmental Research & ESG Modeling; S & P Global Sustainable1
- Ed Carr, Professor and Director of Clark’s International Development, Community, and Environment Department
- Chris Williams, Professor of Geography and Director of Environmental Sciences at Clark
Moderator: Fei Feng, Assistant Professor of Finance
- Steve Hatfield, Head of US ESG, Carlyle Group
- Eric Kane, Director of ESG Research, Americas, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Steve Ng, Associate Professor of Practice, SOM
- Sitikantha Parida, Associate Professor of Finance, SOM
Branding/Marketing and Sustainable Business
Moderator: Atefeh Yazdanparast, Associate Professor of Marketing
- Holly Baumgart, VP, New Platform Development, Sargento Foods
- Kristen Anthony, VP, Finance, Denver Metropolitan Area
- Tom Murphy, Associate Professor of Practice, SOM
- Emilee Cocuzzo, BA/MBA ’18, ‘19, Senior Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton
Community Engagement & Social Impact
Moderator: Joseph Corazzini, VP, Government and Community Affairs
- Mike McAuliffe, CEO, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Quintus Jett, PhD, author of “Manage The Mission”
- John Dobson, Associate Professor of Practice
- David A. Jordan, MPA ‘02, President, Seven Hills Foundation and Affiliates
- Domenica Perrone, Director, Community Engagement
Save the date via the calendar link below and plan to join us!