Since its founding in 1982, the School of Management (SOM) at Clark University has experienced outstanding growth, and continues to embody its mission to prepare leaders for a lifetime of success founded on the principles of social responsibility, sustainability, and ethical business practice.
Among the 5% of business schools worldwide with AACSB accreditation, SOM offers management, accounting, analytics, marketing, and finance programs that meet the needs of various constituencies – working professionals, accelerated degree students, full-time students, and dual-degree students. We also offer undergraduate management and marketing majors, along with minors in management, marketing, and innovation and entrepreneurship.
Past rankings have named SOM a Net Impact “Top 50 School for Environmental Sustainability,” placing it among the world’s best business schools for studying and researching sustainability and related issues.
Mission / Vision
The mission and vision of SOM are consistent with those of the university and intended to guide future planning and major decisions of the school.
Mission: The Clark University School of Management prepares leaders for a lifetime of success founded on the principles of social responsibility, sustainability, and ethical business practice.
We benefit society through scholarship and active engagement with the world around us.
Vision: The Clark University School of Management is a leader in social innovation business education.
Our core values are consistent with who we are and with our mission:
- The Clark University School of Management holds itself to a high standard of ethical behavior.
- We value personal integrity, collaboration, and creativity.
- We value critical thinking and insight gained from impactful research.
- We commit to diversity, equity, and inclusion as principles that benefit business, enhance learning, and strengthen connections to the world.
- We actively engage with our local, national, and global communities.