Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying abroad/away expands credit-bearing educational opportunities beyond the Worcester campus by providing students with life-changing opportunities in over 50 locations around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program/location-specific information is available via the drop-down below. After attending a study abroad info session and reviewing the programs, narrow down your program selection, and discuss your plans in greater detail with a faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Call 508-793-7363 to schedule an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Applications for Spring 2016 due September 15, 2015
Applicants should inform the Study Abroad Office of their program selection before leaving campus after completion of the spring 2015 semester.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- April 28 at 11:00 am - Application review session for spring 2016 applicants
Orientations and Meetings
- Clark pre-departure orientations have concluded for the year. Be sure to attend your program-specific orientations if one is to be conducted by your host program or program provider.
Important Events and Deadline
- May 1 - McKim Scholarship Submit to the Study Abroad Office
- September 15 - application deadline for Clark approval to study abroad
- October 31 - Zenovia Sochor Memorial Fund Scholarship (Political Science majors only)
- October 7- Gilman Scholarship (Pell grant recipients only - application opens August 12)
- February - Boren Scholarships Application becomes available in late August
- February 15 Application deadline for fall 2015 and academic year 2015-16