Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying abroad/away expands credit-bearing educational opportunities beyond the Worcester campus by providing students with academic, research, internship, and cultural opportunities in over 50 locations around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program/location-specific information is available via the drop-down below. After attending a study abroad info session and reviewing the programs, narrow down your program selection to the one that best suit your personal and professional goals. Discuss your plans in greater detail with a faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Call 508-793-7363 to schedule an appointment, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
Monday - Friday, 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. Dana Commons/LEEP Center Suite 3. Come meet with our graduate assistants, Crystal or Annalise.
Fall 2016 and Academic Year 2016-17 study abroad applications due February 15, 2016
If you have not met with an advisor in the Study Abroad Office, please call 508-793-7363 to schedule an office or phone appointment. Be sure to discuss your plans with your Faculty Advisor (FA).
Upcoming Information Sessions
- November 18 - 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm, Jonas Clark 001
- November 19 - 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm, Jonas Clark 101 - UK/US Fulbright Summer Institute Opportunities for First Year and Sophomore Students
All students are required to attend a Study Abroad 101 info session before scheduling an appointment with a study abroad advisor.
Orientations and Meetings
Spring 2016 study abroad students - Save the Date
- The November 19th meeting has been rescheduled to Thursday, DECEMBER 10, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, GRACE CONFERENCE ROOM - Medcial Safety Meeting for Students Studying in Developing Countries (all welcome) - Speaker: Dr. Brant Viner, Infectious Disease Specialist, UMass Memorial Medical Center
Important Events and Deadlines
- October 30 - Zenovia Sochor Memorial Fund Scholarship Deadline (Political Science majors only)
- December 8 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, (location TBA) - Application procedure review meeting
- February - Boren Scholarships Deadline Application becomes available in late August
- February 15 - Study Abroad application deadline for Clark approval to study abroad for fall 2016 and academic year 2016-17
Student Travel Resources