Since its founding in 1982, The School of Management (SOM) at Clark University has experienced outstanding growth, and continues to embody its mission to prepare leaders for a lifetime of success founded on the principles of social responsibility, sustainability, and ethical business practice.
Among the 5% of business schools worldwide with AACSB accreditation, SOM offers management, accounting, analytics, marketing, and finance programs that meet the needs of various constituencies – working professionals, accelerated degree students, full-time students, and dual-degree students. We also offer undergraduate management and marketing majors, along with minors in management, marketing, and innovation and entrepreneurship.
Recent rankings have named SOM a Net Impact “Top 50 School for Environmental Sustainability,” placing it among the world’s best business schools for studying and researching sustainability and related issues.
The mission and vision of SOM are consistent with those of the university and intended to guide future planning and major decisions of the school.
Mission: The Clark University School of Management prepares leaders for a lifetime of success founded on the principles of social responsibility, sustainability, and ethical business practice.
We benefit society through scholarship and active engagement with the world around us.
Vision: The Clark University School of Management is a leader in social innovation business education.
Our core values are consistent with who we are and with our mission:
- The Clark University School of Management holds itself to a high standard of ethical behavior.
- We value personal integrity, collaboration, and creativity.
- We value critical thinking and insight gained from impactful research.
- We commit to diversity, equity, and inclusion as principles that benefit business, enhance learning, and strengthen connections to the world.
- We actively engage with our local, national, and global communities.