A Message from the Chief of Police
It is the mission of the Clark University Police Department to build relationships of trust and confidence between our department members and our community members. The Clark University police officers are sworn to protect the rights of all people. This is true regardless of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender nonconformity, or disability. We take that responsibility seriously and to that end, we have internal processes in place to promote police employee accountability.
In order to maintain citizen confidence in the department, we have several ways a citizen can file a complaint. All complaints will be investigated thoroughly and in accordance with university and state guidelines.
We also welcome commendations for our police employees who have admirably performed their duties. We encourage input from our community members which helps us evaluate our performance and maintain high standards.
Possible Ways to File a Complaint
- Call 1-508-793-7575 and ask to speak to a supervisor.
- Walk in to the University Police office and ask to speak to a supervisor.
- Email University Police at email@example.com.
- Below, fill out the complaint/commendation form, which is sent to Chief of Police Lauren Misale; Executive Vice President/CFO Danielle Manning; and Director of Human Resources David Everitt.
- If at any time you are not comfortable filing your complaint with University Police, please contact Human Resources directly.