The Campus Security and Fire Safety Report report outlines Clark University’s security procedures and policies and is an articulation of the University’s commitment to the safety and welfare of its students, faculty and staff. The report also meets the University’s obligation to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act.
Clark University’s approach to campus security is proactive, with University Police working to build a strong and interactive relationship with the students, faculty and staff they are committed to serving. Outlined in the report are:
- The qualifications and responsibilities of Clark University Police
- The University’s emergency telephone network and emergency notification systems
- Crime and fire prevention and security awareness programs
- Policies with regard to the use of drugs or alcohol
- Sexual violence policies and procedures
- Required crime and fire statistics
Clark University encourages discussion of campus security issues and concerns. Any questions about the following report should be directed to Chief Lauren Misale at 508-793-7575.
The information contained in the Campus Security and Fire Report is gathered and prepared by the University Police Department with assistance from the Dean of Students, the Residential Life and Housing Office, the Athletic Department, Health Services, and the Worcester Police Department. Paper copies of the report may be obtained by contacting the Clark University Police Department at 508-793-7575.