- About IDCE
IDCE Students Profiles
Jia Liu (ES&P '07)
I am currently working at Intertek. I am a team member of the Intertek Sustainability Solutions group. My work is focused on issues of related corporate social responsibility and climate change.
2. What do you find satisfying about your position?
The position is perfectly aligned with my past academic and professional experience. Working as consultant in sustainability field is a really good start for young environmental professionals. It enables me to consolidate my knowledge, experience, and professional network.
3. How did the ES&P program at Clark University help to prepare you?
The program provided me with a solid academic foundation. It also provided me with a platform to further pursue my internship and career goals.
4. Why should prospective students enroll in the ES&P program at Clark University?
It is a diverse and interdisciplinary program which provides students with excellent academic training while giving them an opportunity for personal development to pursue specific aspirations.
5. Did you have an internship as part of your Clark education? If so, how did it help to connect you to your current career?
Yes. I did my internship at The Climate Group in London. It helped my pursuit of my current career tremendously, as my current company is also London-based and it just launched a climate change service.
6. What was the topic of your research while at Clark University?
Corporate Climate Change Management.