- About IDCE
Below please find important forms.
- Internship Requirements
- Internship Proposal
- Internship Report
- Internship Supervisor Evaluation
For Students taking GSOM Courses
IDCE students who want to register for GSOM courses need to complete the following:
- Fill out the Course Selection Worksheet.
- Obtain permission from the Coordinator of Students and Academic Affairs Cindy Gabriel who will sign off on the Course Selection Worksheet.
- Take the Course Selection Worksheet to Laura Burgess in GSOM (Carlson Hall) for final approval to take the course.
- Mary Gamache, Registrar, will then officially register the student for the course.
MA Thesis/Research Project Formatting Guides
- Thesis, MA or MS Paper Template [DOC 330kb]
Use for formatting content, abbreviations, figures and
table captions placement, footnotes, citations, etc
Other Style Guides
- MLA: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- APA: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Chicago: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/01/
- American Anthropological Association Style Guide:
- Or whatever style guide that you and your reader agree on
Steps to Completing your MA Format Check
1. Format your document per the links above
2. Complete the Thesis Checklist: http://www.clarku.edu/graduate/current/formatguides/Thesischecklist.pdf
3. Complete the Application for Degree Form and submit online by March 14, 2014. You will receive information on how to complete this form in mid-February from the Graduate School.
All students (Masters and Ph.D.) are required to pay a $100 Graduation Fee.
The fee is billed (in the semester of anticipated completion) to the students' account once the Application for Degree online form has been completed.
4. Print out your Manuscript on a minimum of 20lb paper
Alphagraphics can copy and make a CD of your paper. Alphagraphics is located in the Basement of Higgins University Center (793-8853) firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Save your paper on CD6. Obtain all signatures from your readers
7. Submit the printed MA Thesis/Research Project along with the CD containing your paper to the IDCE Student and Academic Affairs Office by March 21, 2014.
If you would like your own bound copy of your MA Paper/Thesis/Project, make a check out to Clark University in the amount of $14.05 and submit an additional copy with your paper on March 22nd!
If you have any questions, please contact Erika Paradis (email@example.com) or call 508-421-3846
IDCE now has an internal Human Subjects Review board to review all applications prior to their final submission to the Clark IRB Board.
Below please find the documents you may use for your applications. These have been approved by the Clark IRB.
Note: You may use the IDCE-Approved forms, or the Clark Forms for your research.
National Institutes for Health (NIH) Certification
IDCE Approved Forms
Consent Forms - Choose the one(s) appropriate for your instruments
Clark Human Subjects/Internal Review Board (IRB)
Clark University has an Institutional Review Board (IRB) which is responsible for ensuring research conducted by faculty, staff, and students, protects the rights and welfare of human subjects.The point of contact for IRB matters is Gabe Johnson, Coordinator of Sponsored Programs and Research, at x7765.
The Chair of the IRB is Dr. James P. Elliott at 508-793-7152.