GivingTuesday is one week away! We hope you’ll consider supporting Clark’s Student Emergency Fund, which provides a vital lifeline for students facing unexpected financial hardships.
On 11/28, the first $15,000 will be matched dollar-for-dollar by an anonymous donor. Tap the link in our bio to make a difference in the lives of our students who need it most.
In the past year, funds have been used to:
– Assist with buying books and required course supplies and materials
– Cover costs of emergency travel to address a personal or family crisis
– Support rent and utility costs
– Purchase clothing and other personal goods
– Supplement the cost of laptop repair or purchase
– Address food insecurity on campus
Over 70 undergraduate and graduate students have requested and been awarded emergency funding this academic year and this number continues to grow. Last year, 296 requests were granted, in part, because of the generosity of donors to the Student Emergency Fund.
@clarkuniversity @clarkunivsom @clark_sps @clarku_campuslife @dean_kiem @deanmorganacosta @cu_seniorclassgift @clark_sarc #Clarkie #clarkuniversity #Clarku #Clarkualumni #clarkuniversityalumni #givingtuesday