Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is the Dean of Students Office located?
We are located at 155 Woodland Street on the first floor.
2. Why would I need to see a Dean?
The Dean of Students Office is often the first place you should look towards to discuss any issues you may be having; whether it is about student life at Clark or any personal issues that you would like to discuss with someone. If we are not the right place for you, we can serve as a resource for you and connect you with the right people.
3. How can I see one of the Deans?
You could call or stop by to make an appointment with a specific Dean.
5. Where can I get a copy of my transcript?
You can request a copy of your transcripts from The Registrar's Office. A Transcript Request form can be obtained on-line.
6. I have been scheduled for jury duty, who do I contact to send a letter to
The Registrar's Office can supply a student with a letter stating that you are a full-time student. The Enrollment Verification Form can be obtained on-line.
7. When and where is Commencement?
Commencement this year will be held on Sunday, May 18, 2014 on the Clark University Campus Green.
8. I want to take a Leave of Absence. What steps do I need to take?
Your first step should be to set up a meeting with a Dean in the Dean of Students Office. They will guide you in the process, if you decide that is the path you would like to take.
9. When is Week One Orientation in the Fall?
Week One Orientation is the week before the first semester begins. Orientation information is available at their website.