Skip to content

Faculty and Advisers

Identifying an Adviser

To learn more about the program, or to identify an adviser for the concentration in health, science, and society, please choose from our list of program faculty below. For an adviser, you should contact a professor who is affiliated with a department similar to your major or main interests. If your major adviser is part of the HSS program, then that person more easily could serve as your concentration adviser.

Program Faculty

Social Sciences

International Development, Community, Environment

Natural Sciences


Ernest Krygier

Senior Lecturer