We are re-imagining an integrated behavioral health system for all adolescents and young adults. We will:
- Provide all adolescents and young adults with high quality, evidence-based and culturally relevant behavioral health services.
- Equip youth and families with accurate and comprehensive information on mental health, and the behavioral health services and resources available in their communities.
- Support behavioral health practitioners by developing and delivering digital Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and behavioral health interventions that foster resiliency in youth.
- Build capacity of educators and practitioners by offering online Certification Programs for state-of-the-art Social-Emotional Learning interventions.
- Collaborate with others to maximize the reach and impact of our behavioral health care model (RelyOn) for adolescents and young adults.
- Conduct cutting-edge research to advance new evidence and learning about meeting the behavioral health needs of adolescents and young adults, particular those of color.
Our Impact — The Next Five Years and Beyond
- We will have increased global awareness, understanding and compassion for adolescents and young adults living with mental illness.
- We will have created an integrated and responsive behavioral health system of care that promotes Social-Emotional Learning and fosters resiliency among adolescents and young adults, particularly among young men of color.
- We will be recognized as the preferred provider of evidence-based behavioral health products and services that support the SEL and behavioral health needs of students, families, and educators.