The Mosakowski Institute is working to re-imagine the behavioral health system through a multi-pronged strategy that targets key audiences with concrete actions to:
- Provide all adolescents and young adults with high quality, evidence-based and culturally relevant behavioral health services.
- Equip youth and families with accurate and comprehensive information on mental health, and the behavioral health services and resources available in their communities.
- Support behavioral health practitioners by developing and delivering digital Social-Emotional Learning and behavioral health interventions that foster resiliency in youth.
- Build capacity of educators and practitioners by offering online Certification Programs for state-of-the-art Social-Emotional Learning interventions.
- Collaborate with partners to maximize the reach and impact of our behavioral health care model (RelyOn) for adolescents and young adults.
- Conduct cutting-edge research to advance new evidence and learning about meeting the behavioral health needs of adolescents and young adults, particular those of color.