Other Forms of Emergency Communication at Clark
- What other means will be used by Clark University to communicate emergency information?
- Clark University will continue to use its well-established broadcast methods:
- The Clark University homepage.
- Broadcast e-mails to all students, faculty, and staff from the University’s e-mail systems (Exchange for faculty/staff; cMail for students)
- The weather/emergency contact line (
- The University switchboard. (508-793-7711)
- Coordinated use of public media outlets
- Clark University Police. (508-793-7575)