- This event has ended.
WHAT ARE CAREER EXPLORATION WEEKS?
Wondering which career fields might fit your interests? Join the Career Connections Center (CCC) for Career Exploration Weeks, 6 industry-themed weeks that offer a variety of webinars, workshops, and panels to help you explore your interests and learn more about an industry. Whatever your class year and major, you can join as many events as you want!
- Gain industry insight from professionals in the field
- Discover potential career pathways
- Meet alumni and employers
- Connect with student peers who have landed internships
CAREER EXPLORATION WEEKS: BUSINESS, MARKETING, FINANCE, AND CONSULTING
Hosted by Clark University’s Career Connections Center & School of Management
BUSINESS WEEK LINEUP:
Open to all majors and class years, this week will offer students the opportunity to explore careers in business and highlight career paths in marketing, finance, consulting, and more! Meet employers and connect with alumni and industry professionals in business fields. Sessions include:
- Business, Marketing, Finance, & Consulting Employer Pop Up (Meet recruiters from Hanover Insurance, BJ’s Wholesale Club, MEDITECH, The Moody Street Group, Middlesex Savings Bank, & more!) . . . Wednesday, 10/18, 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- Clarkies in Consulting: Alumni Panel & Networking Event (Featuring Clark alumni from Slalom, Public Consulting Group, Deloitte, and more!) . . . Thursday, 10/19, 12:00 – 1:15 PM
- The Financial Planning Association of New England presents: Discover Careers in Financial Planning . . . Thursday, 10/19, 5:30 – 6:45 PM
And more! Check back for newly posted events.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR BUSINESS WEEK?
Register now (click the “Register” button at the top of this event page) to gain access to the full Business, Marketing, Finance & Consulting Week schedule, including workshop descriptions, speaker bios, locations and Zoom links. Pick and choose as many sessions as you’d like to join!
***While not required, we encourage you to register separately for individual sessions posted on Handshake.