Student Accessibility Services at Clark University
Clark University is committed to providing equal access to otherwise qualified students with disabilities who are able to effectively function in a rigorous, campus-based, liberal-arts environment.
Although Clark does not offer a specialized program, or a learning center for students with disabilities, the University does provide a support service for qualified students who register with Student Accessibility Services. The director of Student Accessibility Services works with students to coordinate academic accommodations and services on campus.
Student Accessibility Services is located in the Goddard Library, Room 430. This office is the point of contact for any student seeking accommodations.
We encourage parents and students interested in learning about our support services to read the following information. If questions are left unanswered, we then encourage further contact via phone or email. The phone number is (508) 798-4368 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Accessibility Services treats all materials pertaining to a student's disability as confidential. This material does not become a part of a student's permanent record.
- Documentation of disability is housed in individual student files in Student Accessibility Services
- Only persons working at, or in collaboration with Student Accessibility Services have access to these files.
- Students requesting letters of accommodation be sent to faculty acknowledge that some level of disclosure may be necessary to provide the requested accommodation(s).
- Five years after the last recorded date of enrollment, documentation of disability housed in Student Accessibility Services will be destroyed.
- Get information on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
Clark University does not discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age as defined by law, or handicap. Clark University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity.