Withdrawing from the University
Students who officially withdraw or take an official leave of absence from Clark University are required to submit paperwork to the Dean of Student’s Office.
The refund policy covers these scenarios:
- Withdrawal or official leave of absence by the final day of Add/Drop: A student who officially withdraws from the University, or takes a leave of absence by the final day of Add/Drop, will receive a 100 percent refund on tuition and mandatory fees.
- Withdrawal or official leave of absence after the second quarter of the semester: There is no reduction in charges.
- Leaving because of a suspension, dismissal, or expulsion: If a student is suspended, dismissed, or expelled from the University, there will be no reduction in charges.
- Consider tuition insurance to supplement and strengthen our refund policy.
- Should withdrawal or official leave result in a credit balance on your student account, you will be refunded. Please see the refund schedule below.
Student Account eRefunds Through TouchNet
Electronic Refund Profile
Student Account refunds are only delivered electronically via ACH Direct Deposit.
If you have not done so already, please enroll in ACH Direct Deposit. It’s fast and easy!
- Log on to Clark You: firstname.lastname@example.org and Password
- Select Main Menu from selections on left
- Select Registrar’s Office, Student Account and Financial Aid
- Select Student Account Information
- Select View and Pay Student Account
- Click the Electronic Refunds link in the My Profile Setup menu
If you have a credit balance on your account and you have not set up ACH Direct Deposit in TouchNet, we will hold the credit until you have set up your refund profile. If you prefer that we hold the credit for future charges, or have any questions, please contact your Student Account Counselor.
Other University Payments
All other payments to you, such as payroll, student club reimbursements, prizes, participant payments, etc. will continue to be processed by Clark using payment profiles set up in Banner. This means students may have TWO direct deposit profiles set up; one for student account refunds in TouchNet and another for all other university payments and payroll.