Coming to Clark
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Clark’s Family and Friends Weekend, October 13-15. Here are some helpful tips to make the most of the weekend:
Arrival and Parking
Parking is available on the roof of the parking garage which is accessible through Downing Street next to the Kneller Athletic Center and behind the Shaich Family Alumni & Student Engagement Center (ASEC). Check out the campus map for more information.
When you arrive, please check in at the Grace Conference Room, located on the first floor of the Higgins University Center. Check-in will be open during the following times:
- Friday, October 13 from 3:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 14 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
If you purchased a meal pass:
You will receive a red bracelet for all members of your party. This bracelet will give you access to Friday night’s dinner under the tent, Saturday’s BBQ lunch on the green, and Sunday’s harvest brunch in the dining hall. Please wear or keep your bracelet with you throughout the weekend. Registration for this meal pass will open in late August.
If you did NOT purchase a meal pass:
There will be a limited amount of passes available to purchase ONLY during check-in on Friday, October 13 from 3:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please let a staff member at check-in know that you would like to purchase a meal pass ($55 for adults, $45 for children 10 and under).
Tickets for individual meals will be available in limited quantities for purchase at the meal location. We encourage you to explore the vibrant food scene in Worcester for dinner on Saturday evening.
Tips and Animal Policy
- Family and Friends Weekend is held rain or shine! Please come prepared for colder weather as well. Many programs will be held outdoors.
- If you plan to join the Arboretum walk, please wear comfortable walking or hiking shoes and plan to bring water.
- Dogs are welcome if they are leashed at all times, under complete control of their owners, and if owners properly clean up after them. Please read Clark’s Policy on Animals for more information.
- Clark University does not plan to require masks at this event, but this is subject to change, and we ask that all attendees be prepared to wear a mask should it become mandatory. For the most up-to-date information regarding Clark’s COVID-19 policy, please visit the Healthy Clark website.
Family and Friends Special
Stop into the Campus Store during the special Family and Friends Weekend Hours and take 20% off your purchase. Campus Store special hours are:
- Friday, 9 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Clark staff members will be available throughout the weekend to assist you with any questions you may have. Please review the Family and Friends Weekend Schedule for more information about the various programs taking place and to better plan your visit.
We’re excited to see you on campus and share with you the vibrant place that is Clark!