Clark is committed to returning to normal operating conditions, but will do so only if the campus achieves a 90 to 95 percent vaccination rate by the start of the fall semester. Failing to reach that threshold means the University will continue to mandate COVID-prevention measures across campus to preserve our community members’ health and safety.
Clark students, faculty, and staff must be vaccinated before returning to campus. To access the campus after July 15, you must:
- Be fully vaccinated and have uploaded proof of your vaccination status to this secure portal, or …
- Have requested and received an exemption and uploaded your status to the portal. You can request an exemption through the portal for health or religious reasons, or for other well-documented reasons.
We reiterate: You are allowed to access Clark’s campus after July 15 ONLY if you have uploaded this essential information.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LATEST news and UPDATES
Aug. 10 Family Town Hall to focus on campus reopening
As Clark prepares to welcome students back to campus next month, President David Fithian will hold a Clark Family Town Hall for parents and families at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 10; further details to come. The president recently updated the campus community about the University’s COVID-19 efforts and prospects for reopening under normal operating conditions this fall.
Read the July 22 communication to faculty and staff
Vaccination FAQs Updated
Here you’ll find important information about Clark’s vaccination requirement, practices, and policies. The FAQs will be updated as new information is made available. (6/25/2021)
Read the FAQs
Travel Policy Updates
As COVID-19 rates continue to decline, Clark University is updating its travel policies for students, faculty, and staff. Domestic and international will resume on June 1, 2021, with certain guidelines and precautions. (5/21/2021)
Read the Updated Policy
Return to Work FAQs
Clark University has announced its intention to return to normal in-person campus operations effective Monday, August 2. The specific structure will be dependent upon the extent to which faculty, staff, and students meet a vaccine requirement threshold. Anticipating full compliance, we have developed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to assist employees as they prepare to return to campus.
In preparing our health plans, we have been guided by five principles that reflect our values as a University:
- Our top priority is the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff.
- We believe you should have options and be able to make choices that are best for you and your family. All of the options we will offer this fall, whether through learning on campus or continuing your studies online if you are unable to return, will meet Clark’s rigorous academic standards and our commitment to offering high-impact learning experiences.
- The on-campus experience will support and rely on students, faculty, and staff to make informed, responsible, and caring choices to provide for a healthy, shared campus environment.
- We are prepared to adapt rapidly and effectively our plans as required by the evolving public-health situation.
- We will be transparent and forthcoming in communicating our plans and the reasoning behind them.