Early Orientation provides you with a solid overview of Clark's accessibility services. Benefits include:
- meeting and getting to know your Week One peer adviser;
- meeting other students attending programs that begin early;
- having some additional time to transition and find your way around campus; and
- forming friendships with your peers as a result of attending a small pre-orientation program.
In order to attend our Early Orientation, you will need to:
- submit disability documentation to the Director of Student Accessibility Services and self-identify to attend Early Orientation by June 2.
- schedule a summer meeting or telephone conference between June 22 and July 10 to discuss your documentation, academic accommodations and course selection.
- and RSVP to the Director of Student Accessibility Services regarding Early Orientation by July 10.
Early Orientation (Tentative Schedule)
Date: August 19, 2015
|9 a.m. – 12 p.m.||New Student check-in|
|12:00 p.m.||Welcome lunch for students and their families|
|1:15 – 2 p.m.||Overview of Student Accessibility Services|
|2 – 4 p.m.||Family Program|
|2 – 4 p.m.||Student Program|
|4 – 4:45 p.m.||Family and Student Library Information Tour|
|4:45 – 5:15 p.m.||Family Reception and Farewell|
|5:30 – 6:30 p.m.||Dinner with Peer Advisers|
|7 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.||Information Technology|
For more information contact:
Director of Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services Advisor
Office of Student Accessibility Services