DEADLINE: Submit disability documentation to the Director of Student Accessibility Services, and self-identify, by June 14, 2019.
August 20-21, 2019
Early Orientation provides you with a solid overview of Clark’s accessibility services. You will:
- Meet and get to know your Orientation peer adviser
- Connect and form friendships with other students attending pre-orientation programs
- Have some additional time to transition and find your way around campus
Fall 2019 schedules below!
To attend our Early Orientation, follow this timeline:
- May 13th- June 14th – First Steps
Enroll at Clark! Self-Identify as a student with a disability (This usually happens when you say, “Hi, I am looking for accommodations.”)
- By June 14th – Submit Documentation
Submit Documentation. Though accommodations are processed on a rolling basis it is imperative that First Year Students complete the process in a timely manner due to the influx of students to be assisted. Any students that submit documentation after this date may miss Early Registration and need to register during general course registration times.
- By June 14th – Schedule and Intake Meeting
Schedule an Intake Meeting with SAS staff. Staff can complete the intake meeting over the phone, via Skype, or on campus. In order to provide the most efficient scheduling we aim to complete the intake meeting in about 30-40 minutes.
- June 17th – July 3rd – FYS Course Registration
First-Year Students registered with SAS participate in Early Registration for their first semester of courses. Please note that this is only done for the first fall semester unless otherwise accommodated.
- June 24th – July 19th – RSVP to Early Orientation
Let SAS staff know if you’re interested in participating in Early Orientation. RSVP to SAS regarding your Early Orientation attendance by July 19th.
- July 31st – Final Confirmations
All new student meetings to review documentation, accommodations, and course selection should be completed by this date.