WELCOME TO CLARK!
We know you're in the middle of a lot of big events—prom, finals, graduation, summer vacation planning, and so much more—but August 20 (move-in day) will be here before you know it, and we want to make sure you're ready.
Here are a few things to get you started.
Activate your account
You were recently sent instructions for creating a Clark account. Grab that and log in to the box below or on the top right of this page to get started.
Complete the paperwork
Every time you return to the site, log in to your account and use the handy checklist of all the things you need to do before you get here, including completing:
- Your housing and meal plan forms
- The Writing Placement requirement
- Your Faculty Adviser Information Form
- Your Student Health Insurance Plan Enrollment or Waiver form
Watch the mail
Connect on Facebook and Twitter
Take a minute to join the official Class of 2019 Facebook page and introduce yourself. A lot of your future classmates, roommates and friends are already there, trading stories and getting to know each other. We also started the new Twitter handle @NewtoClarkU just for you. We're updating it every day throughout the summer with fun and practical stuff that you need to know about Clark. So follow us and tweet us your questions.
What else do you need to know?
- Check out the list of everything to bring with you in August (and a few things to leave at home)
- If you haven't been to Clark yet, schedule a visit this summer
- Read what your first week at Clark will be like
- Learn what it's like to live on or near the Clark campus
- Buy some Clark gear (you know you want to)
Email the Dean of Students Office or call them at 508-793-7423.
One last thing
You're a Clarkie now! Check out this video by Carlos Deschamps '16 to see just how much fun you'll have here.