SPS and Quinsigamond Community College Partner on Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree Completion
Clark University’s School of Professional Studies (SPS) is pleased to partner with Quinsigamond Community College (QCC) to provide seamless transfer and transition for QCC students to complete their bachelor’s degree through our Undergraduate Degree Completion Program. Students with a QCC Associate in Science in Computer Science degree will be granted admission to SPS’s Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program.
Our B.S. in Computer Science is a STEM-designated program that specializes and deepens academic and professional knowledge in the field of computer science. Graduates will be able to analyze complex computing problems, identify solutions, apply programming language concepts, and make informed, ethical judgments in computing practices.
- Graduates of QCC’s Associate in Science in Computer Science may transfer to SPS-UG’s B.S. in Computer Science program provided that they graduate with a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must meet all program-specific requirements to gain admission.
Please review the complete Transfer Agreement for more details, including the Transfer Map.
- Receive a 20% Community College Transfer Scholarship
- Students may be eligible for other scholarships
- Be awarded up to 16 units (64 semester credits) of transfer credits
- Gain admission to a SPS graduate program and qualify for scholarships
- Access academic, career, student, and technical support, including the complete LinkedIn Learning course catalog; all of Clark’s libraries; and advising, tutoring, and career and counseling services.