SPS and Assumption University Continuing and Career Education Partnership
Clark University School of Professional Studies (SPS) is pleased to partner with Assumption University Continuing and Career Education (CCE) to provide seamless transfer and transition for CCE students to complete their bachelor’s degrees through our Undergraduate Degree Completion Program.
Our six professional bachelor of science degrees emphasize the vital connection between the liberal arts and a practical education that focuses on success in the nonprofit and private sectors. The programs are tailored to adult learners who want to advance their personal, educational, and/or professional lives.
Courses, which are offered on weekday evenings, are presented online and in hybrid formats.
Ready to Get Started?
- Easy application/admission
- All Assumption CCE students who apply by Jan. 8, 2021, to transfer to SPS for a Spring 2021 start will:
- Be admitted to SPS
- Receive a scholarship in the amount equivalent to 20% of the tuition charge for each course, for the duration of their continued enrollment toward their B.S. at Clark
- One SPS course is worth four semester credits, which is equivalent to one Clark unit
- SPS Spring 2021 tuition costs $2,000 per course
- With this scholarship, students will pay $1,600
- Students who qualify for federal/state financial aid at Assumption may also qualify at Clark
- Be awarded up to 64 semester credits (16 Clark units) of transfer credit toward their B.S. at Clark. See Transfer Guide for detailed explanation on how transfer credits are determined and how your coursework could transfer to Clark.
- A Clark B.S. requires 128 semester credits (32 Clark units)
- The Spring semester starts Feb. 22, 2021, and ends May 28, 2021
- All current Clark students, including CCE transfer students, have access to academic, student, and technical support, including the complete LinkedIn Learning course catalog; all of Clark’s libraries; and advising, tutoring, and counseling services
For more information, email Siu Ming Luie, Associate Dean of Professional Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org.