Complete Your Bachelor’s Degree at Clark University
The School of Professional Studies offers convenient, flexible bachelor’s degree completion programs designed for working professionals, service members, and students at any stage of their personal and professional journey — at an affordable cost.
Find your path forward and complete your degree at Clark.
Our bachelor’s degree completion programs are intended for applicants who have previous college experience, are pursuing a second credential, or have participated in a Clark University Pathway program. Students may transfer up to 50% of credits (16 units/64 semester credits) toward their degree.
Why choose Clark for your degree completion?
- Convenient scheduling designed to meet your needs with courses offered weekday evenings, online, and in hybrid format.
- A diverse and supportive student community including working adults, transfer students, international students, entrepreneurs, and veterans.
- Curriculum taught by faculty with real-world experience to give you the skills, knowledge, and ethical perspective you’ll need to stand out in today’s job market.
- Affordable tuition with generous financial assistance and scholarships available, including 20% scholarships for community college transfer students.
- Flexible program starts in Spring, Summer, or Fall.