- This event has ended.
Welcome to the International Development, Community, and Environment Department (IDCE)
On behalf of IDCE Director Dr. Laurie Ross and the faculty and staff of IDCE, we are honored that you chose to pursue graduate studies with us. We are excited to work with you to advance greater equity, sustainability, and justice in communities throughout the world. We look forward to seeing you at orientation.
Here’s what to expect:
- Meet and Greet – Welcome: Wednesday, August 23, at 3 p.m. EDT
- Team-building activity followed by the All Graduate Student Reception
- IDCE Graduate Student Orientation: Thursday, August 24, at 8:30 a.m. EDT
- A day filled with information, activities, and community-building
- Check back here for a link to the full orientation schedule
- Be sure to check your Clark email regularly for more information