IDCE offers generous scholarships to all applicants who demonstrate a passion for creating positive change in their communities, their organizations, and the world. More than 90% of students receive scholarship aid.
For more information about available scholarships, contact a graduate admissions advisor at email@example.com.
Fellowships and scholarships available for qualified applicants admitted to IDCE programs by May 1, 2023.
Climate Change Impact in Mexico Scholarship
IDCE is awarding five “Climate Change Impact in Mexico” Fellowships for an 18-month program of study in the US and Mexico.
Each fellowship totals $20,000 in stipends and travel plus partial tuition (one full tuition award will be granted)
- $800/month stipend for 12 months (US)
- $1,100/month for 6 months (Mexico)
- Plus, travel costs to and from Mexico
- Full tuition for one Mexico Project Fellow
- At least 60% tuition for four Mexico Project Fellows
Qualifications: students must be accepted to their graduate program of study, have strong research skills, and be fluent in Spanish.
IDCE Schwarz Endowment Fellows
IDCE is awarding at total of four $6,000 Schwarz Endowed Scholarships:
- Two $6,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified US Nationals admitted to the Environmental Science & Policy graduate program based on academic merit and research experience
- Two $6,000 scholarships will be awarded to qualified foreign nationals (from any country) admitted to the International Development graduate program based on academic merit and research experience
IDCE/SOM Coverdell Fellows
IDCE and SOM offer four merit-based scholarships to eligible RPCVs.
One full tuition scholarship and three 75% tuition scholarships for eligible returned Peace Corps Volunteers admitted to any IDCE or SOM graduate program, Fall 2023.