A Network of Support
Clark GSOM alumni accomplish incredible things in a wide range of careers. No matter where life takes you, you can be confident that your fellow Clark graduates will be there to lend a helping hand whenever possible – whether through professional networking, career opportunities, or mentoring.
By joining the Clark alumni network, you not only receive these important benefits, but also position yourself to offer your talents and skills to help others. The strength of our network relies on the contributions and dedication of every member. The result is far greater than the sum of its parts. We hope we can count on your participation.
Clark University has officially launched the digital platform, ClarkCONNECT. Our alumni can join this exciting new network which connects students to the broader Clark community for mentorship, college-to-career exploration, and world and workplace opportunities.
Clark GSOM Alumni have life-long access to GSOM’s dedicated career support staff. The Stevenish Career Management Center is the bridge for you to get from your current career to the career you envision. We provide:
- Personalized, one-on-one guidance
- Professional development tools and career resources. The latest recruiting tools and web-based career resources
- Ongoing networking opportunities with regional employers and fellow Clark alumni all over the world
Schedule an appointment or call 1-508-793-7770.
Giving to the Clark GSOM community not only demonstrates your commitment to the school – it helps advance and promote our mission and educational enterprise. Philanthropic contributions have funded significant projects at GSOM that include the Stevenish Career Management Center and the Fishman Student Center. Gifts of any size help to strengthen our reputation and enhance our offerings.
Your generosity helps support tangible benefits across multiple dimensions:
- Vital student assistance, including support for fellowships and scholarships for deserving students in need of financial aid.
- Enhanced facilities, leading technology, and innovative programming that ensures our academic offerings remain competitive and reflect today’s professional landscape.
- Efforts to recruit top faculty members and executives-in-residence, who share their expertise with our community.
- Thanks to the Hausrath fund, established by alumnus, William Hausrath ‘53, to support student growth, students can use funds to for their professional development, attending events and conferences such as, the Harvard Women in Business Conference, United Nations Day Luncheon, and Reaching Out M.B.A. Conference.
Many alumni also return to campus as guest speakers in classrooms, or as part of panel discussions and networking events for students. Contact the Stevenish Career Management Center if you might be able to join us and give of your time to these important student development opportunities.
We encourage you to support Clark GSOM through the Clark Fund and choosing GSOM as the designation for your generosity.
With your help, Clark GSOM will continue to deliver on its promise to provide a transformative educational experience and endure as one of the finest small business schools in the world.