At least three years of professional experience
- Students who do not have three years of experience can satisfy this requirement by taking an online course in career development through Clark for an additional fee.
An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Students who meet the GPA requirement do not need to submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- If your GPA is below a 3.0, you may have an opportunity to apply, with additional requirements. Please contact our enrollment advisers at 866-783-7230.
Completion of at least one economics course with a B grade or higher
- Undergraduate or graduate courses are accepted. If you need to complete this requirement, the School of Management offers an online managerial economics course that you can take before beginning the MBA program.
August 23, 2021
August 9, 2021
The Clark University Online MBA has three starts per year: Fall, Spring, and Summer. Contact 866-783-7230 to learn about future start dates.
Applicants to the School of Management are evaluated on their fit with the program and how the MBA will contribute to their overall success. We prioritize professional experience while also weighing past achievements and future goals. Applicants from all industries, academic degrees, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about these application requirements or about the admissions process, our enrollment advisers are here to help. Call 866-783-7230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The statement should be less than 800 words. Please discuss your professional goals, academic interests, and/or research interests, as well as your plans for achieving these goals. Please also include specific educational, professional, or other experiences that will contribute to your success in the Clark MBA program and in your career.
- At least one of the two letters must come from someone who knows you in a professional capacity.
- At a minimum, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Unofficial transcripts are accepted for the application. Official transcripts must be submitted prior to enrollment.