Clark’s Graduate School of Management master’s in business analytics program will equip you with the skills and techniques needed to interpret data, formulate insights, and communicate your knowledge effectively to data scientists, managers and executives. Whether enrolled in our full- or part-time program, you’ll learn how to synthesize data into powerful information that you and other managers can use to inform decision making.
MSBA students take part in meaningful projects that utilize real world datasets. As a result, our MSBA graduates are prepared to help organizations make strategic decisions that improve organizational performance. For international students, the program’s STEM Designation and OPT certification may enhance your US employment opportunities post-graduation.
Why Study Business Analytics at Clark?
- Career Ready Curriculum. Strong emphasis on critical thinking and communication skills combined with a wide spectrum of technical skills demanded by today’s data-rich business environment.
- Fast Paced Schedule. With an online summer start, full-time students can complete the program in one year. A part-time option for working professionals allows for degree completion in just two years.
- Impactful and Quality Program. An AACSB accredited business school within a leading liberal arts-based research university; recognition by Princeton Review.
- Engaging Faculty and Close-Knit Community. World-class faculty who are leading scholars and practitioners in their fields; small classes provide opportunities to establish close relationships with faculty and staff.
- STEM designation. Extended OPT certification enhances the employment opportunities for international students post-graduation.