Clark’s Graduate School of Management master’s in business analytics program will equip you with the skills needed for the growing field of data analysis. You’ll learn techniques to formulate insights and the capability to communicate your knowledge effectively to data scientists, managers and executives. Essentially, you’ll learn how to synthesize data into powerful information that you and other managers can use to inform decision making.
By starting the program with online coursework in May, followed by on-campus coursework in July, you can earn your degree in only one year. Students graduate prepared to help organizations solve problems and make strategic decisions that improve organizational performance. With our strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), ethics and corporate responsibility are integrated into our research and teaching, providing graduates a broad and integrated skill set that uniquely positions them to impact their organizations and communities.
Why Study Business Analytics at Clark?
- Curriculum emphasizes not only a wide spectrum of technical skills demanded by today’s data-rich business environment, but the communication and critical thinking skills that facilitate rapid career advancement.
- Practical orientation that provides in-depth experiential learning projects and in-class use of real world datasets.
- A top tier business school within a leading liberal arts-based research university, with major indicators of excellence including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- World-class faculty who are leading scholars and practitioners in their fields.
- Small but diverse classes that offer business perspectives from a variety of countries and industries.
- Dedicated career management center to help you identify career objectives and guide you through career development.
- STEM-approved and OPT certified program to enhance the employment opportunities for international students who aim to take advantage of relevant work experience in the United States post-graduation.