As a minor in marketing at Clark, you will receive an introduction to the fields of management and marketing, and then have the chance to further focus on specific content areas of marketing. Along the way, you will strengthen your communication skills through hands-on projects that require strong, professional writing and dynamic presentations. These communications skills are coveted by large and small companies and organizations around the world.
Why Study Marketing at Clark?
- Benefit from a curriculum that emphasizes hands-on learning through experiential projects. You might work with a global brand like L.L.Bean, providing insight on millennials’ buying habits, or take part in a social media “shark tank” competition.
- Take courses within Clark’s Graduate School of Management (GSOM), which has AACSB accreditation — the hallmark of excellence in business education.
- Study with GSOM marketing faculty who are leading scholars and practitioners in the hottest areas, such as digital marketing, consumer psychology, and sustainable marketing.
- Access a broad network of Clark alumni who have prominent marketing roles and can offer career advice.
- Work hard and join our accelerated B.A./M.B.A. program with the fifth year tuition-free for qualifying students.