Clark’s full-time and part-time master’s in management degree, offered through the Graduate School of Management provides you with management knowledge that you can apply as an emerging leader in any career, in any industry. You learn ways to augment your work experience or studies with a solid foundation of graduate management education and a broad understanding of management’s applications. It is possible to earn your degree in as little as one year.
You learn essential business skills in a culture with a high regard for ethically minded, socially responsible management practices. We have a strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
Why Study Management at Clark?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Flexible course options for full-time and part-time students with summer and accelerated intersession classes, onsite and online learning.
- Collaborative learning environment where you receive personal attention from scholar-practitioner faculty.
- Evening classes available on our campuses in Worcester and Southborough.