As the only AACSB-accredited school in central Massachusetts to offer a master’s in accounting program, we are committed to instilling strong ethical business practices and preparing you to take on increasingly complex financial responsibilities in today’s global economy. We have a strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
You learn essential business and accounting skills that propel your professional career in a field where job opportunities continue to grow. Whether just starting your professional career or enhancing an established career, Clark's master's in accounting provides an integrated perspective and a deep skill set that will increase your value to any organization.
Why Study Accounting at Clark?
- Opportunity to complete your degree at your own pace, potentially within a year.
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Small, convenient evening courses offered in Worcester and our Southborough campus.
- Degree automatically satisfies the education requirement to sit for the CPA exam in Massachusetts.
- GSOM students have an exceptional first-time pass rate on the CPA exam. In 2016, it was 70% - 3rd highest in the state of Massachusetts. (According to the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy [NASBA] Candidate Performance Publication.)