The search committee has retained the services of Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates to assist and advise the committee. Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates is a woman- and minority-owned firm specializing in higher education executive searches. The Storbeck/Pimentel team will be led by Shelly Weiss Storbeck, managing partner, and Anne Koellhoffer, senior associate. The firm has extensive experience conducting presidential searches on behalf of private and public universities, including Colby, Franklin & Marshall, and Haverford colleges, Elon University, the University of Pittsburgh, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Their expertise is grounded in their firsthand, holistic knowledge of the higher education landscape and in their rigorous understanding of the particular culture, challenges, and aspirations of each institution with which they work.
The Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that the following members of the Clark University community have agreed to serve on the search committee.
Presidential Search Committee
- Ross Gillman ’81, Chair/Trustee
- Richard Freeland, Vice Chair/Trustee
- Ron Shaich ’76, Vice Chair/Trustee
- Jason Barnett ’90, Trustee
- Anthony Bebbington, Professor, Department of Geography
- Kevin Cherry ’81, Trustee
- Rebecca Colin ’89, Trustee
- Gino DiIorio ’83, Professor, Department of Visual & Performing Arts
- Emma Dinnerstein ’20, Undergraduate Student
- Mona Domosh ’79, M.A. ’83, Ph.D. ’85, Trustee
- Odile Ferly, Associate Professor, Department of Languages, Literature, Culture
- Jeff Gillooly, Vice President, University Advancement
- Betsy Huang, Associate Professor, Department of English; Dean of the College
- Esther Jones, Associate Provost and Dean of the Faculty
- Nancie Julian ’86, Trustee
- Gary Labovich ’81, Trustee
- Amy Richter, Associate Professor, Department of History
- Deborah Robertson, Professor, Department of Biology
- Sumner (Tony) Tilton, LL.D. ’13, Trustee
- Kristen Williams, Professor, Department of Political Science
Obtaining feedback from the Clark community is an important part of this process, so feel free to contact us by clicking “email us” below.