Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying abroad/away expands credit-bearing educational opportunities beyond the Worcester campus by providing students with life-changing opportunities in over 50 locations around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program/location-specific information is available via the drop-down below. After attending a study abroad info session and reviewing the programs, narrow down your program selection, and discuss your plans in greater detail with a faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Call 508-793-7363 to schedule an appointment, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
Applications for Spring 2016 due September 15, 2015.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Wednesday, January 28 - Study Abroad 101 - Jefferson 218 1:30-2:30
- Wednesday, February 4 - Gilman Scholarship Application Info Session - Lurie Conference Room, UC 2:00-3:00
- Wednesday, February 25 - Study Abroad 101- Jefferson 218 1:30-2:30
- Wednesday, March 25 - Study Abroad 101 - Jefferson 218 1:30-2:30
Orientations and Meetings
- Wednesday, April 1 - Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation for Admitted Fall 2015 and Academic Year 2015-16 students Jefferson 218 2:00-4:00
Important Events and Deadlines
February 15 Application deadline for fall 2015 and academic year 2015-16
- February 4 at 5:00 pm - Boren Scholarships
- March 3 at 5:00 pm - Gilman Scholarship (Pell grant recipients only - application opens in January)
- May 1 - McKim Scholarship
- October 31 - Zenovia Sochor Memorial Fund Scholarship (Political Science majors only)