Clark University is enrolled in the American Airlines Business ExtrAA program. This program enables Clark to earn Business ExtrAA points every time an employee travels for business on American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection carriers. The University can then redeem these points for free air travel. At the same time, you will continue to earn your individual AAdvantage miles as usual.
Clark’s Business ExtrAA Account Number is 831510
Please include this account number, as well as your AAdvantage number, with every reservation on American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection carriers for business travel whether you book online or through a travel agent. Regardless of booking option, our Business ExtrAA account number can be added:
- If you choose to book your reservation online through www.aa.com, input your Business ExtrAA account number in the “Business ExtrAA Account Number” section.
- If you make your reservation online through a non American Airlines site, please call the American Airlines Help Desk at 1-800-457-7072 or email them at email@example.com with your record locator number and Business ExtrAA account number.
- If you make reservations directly with American Airlines, American Eagle, or AmericanConnection, call American Airlines Reservations at 1-800-433-1790, in the U.S. and Canada have them add your Business ExtrAA account number. For all other locations, contact your local American Airlines Reservations office.
- If you choose to make reservations and purchase your tickets at an American Airlines airport ticket counter, please ask the American Airlines agent to place your Business ExtrAA account number in the “Tour Code” box
- If make you make your reservations through a travel agent, please make sure they are adding our Business ExtrAA account number to your profile for business travel
Your help with entering our Business ExtrAA account number when flying American Airlines will provide Clark with valuable travel benefits. Please contact the Business Manager, with any questions you may have regarding this program.