The First-Year Experience (FYE), a cocurricular program supporting the First-Year Intensive (FYI) courses, provides cocurricular programming and support to first-year students as they transition to Clark.
Each FYI class is assigned a peer academic mentor (PAM) who supports the first-year students academically and socially through their first semester.
Students and their PAMs attend workshops on transition to college-level learning, cultivating resilience, early career development, engaging in the Worcester community, and more.
- Maintaining Wellness in College
- Getting to Know Worcester
- Learning Preferences and Succeeding Academically
- Cultivating Resilience
- Research in the Classroom & Beyond
- Career Explorations
- Developing Financial Literacy: #Adulting