Clark’s undergraduate student employment program provides opportunities to gain professional experience by working in a variety of departments on campus and in the local community. In these workplace settings, you can utilize your talents while acquiring new skills that will help you prepare for life after Clark.
How to find a job
The LEEP Center manages Student Employment postings through the Clark Recruiter database. In order to apply for a position, you must upload a LEEP Center-approved resume to your Clark Recruiter account. For instructions and assistance, follow these helpful links:
- Log in to the Clark Recruiter via your ClarkYou account. Once at the Clark Recruiter page, carefully read all instructions on how to search for current job openings.
- Searching for Student Employment positions
- How-To Guides: Resumes & Cover Letters
- 18-19 Student Employment Handbook outlines policies and expectations governing student employees at Clark. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these policies. Supervisors will provide more details when you begin work.
- Questions about student employment paperwork and payroll should be directed to the Financial Aid office: email@example.com or x7783.
Note: Regardless of whether or not you are granted a work-study award, all Clark undergraduates are eligible to apply for most student employment jobs. Positions that do require a federal work-study award, such as those in the Community-Based Student Employment program, will have "Work study award required" in the job posting.
In July you will receive information about Clark's on-campus Student Employment process and instructions to access the Clark Recruiter via your ClarkYou account. In the meantime, to begin crafting your resume (which is required to apply for a position) take a look at our How to Guides.
This page focuses on employment opportunities for undergraduate students only. Graduate students should refer to the graduate job directory for openings or contact their individual departments. For information about paperwork, pay dates, etc., contact Lynne St. George at 508-793-7438 or Jillian Nolle at 508-793-7641 in the Payroll office.