The Clark Recruiter
The Clark Recruiter is the University's database of job, internship, and volunteer opportunities available to all students and alumni. It includes current postings in a variety of fields and locations, as well as an extensive employer directory.
- Students can log in via their Clark credentials.
- Non-fifth year graduate students, alumni and employers should log in via our external Clark Recruiter link.
- GSOM and IDCE grad students and alumni have separate databases and should contact their individual Career Services office for more information.
Join ClarkCONNECT to gain access to alumni mentors who can assist with your career exploration, job and internship search, or preparation for graduate school.
The Liberal Arts Career NetWORK
The Liberal Arts Career NetWORK lists nationwide internship and job opportunities posted by a consortium of 30 top liberal arts colleges.
- Clark students and recent alumni can access this through their Clark Recruiter accounts (use the "Jump to LACN" link on the homepage).
- Alumni who graduated more than three years ago should register for an account on the site.
LinkedIn, a professional networking tool, allows you to find potential contacts in your field of interest, research companies and explore career options. Check out Clark's LinkedIn page to search for alumni.
The Vault Internships lists hundreds of opportunities with top companies.
Hire Owl connects businesses to college students for paid short-term projects and part-time work.
Indeed.com and Simplyhired.com
Idealist is an extensive database that allows you to search for organizations and opportunities within the nonprofit sector.