Campus Ambassadors provide in-person, public relations support to the campus community, assist various student-facing departments and staff, and alert the appropriate department to any safety and security concerns. The Campus Ambassadors will have numerous responsibilities, including:
- Responding to nonemergency calls
- Assisting visitors to campus with wayfinding, parking, etc.
- Providing support and assistance to the Residential Life and Housing and Dean of Students offices related to direct communications with students
- Assisting as needed at major campus events
- Community assistance including on-foot safety escorts, supplying directions, and providing information on various procedures and policies (for example, how to complete a bias incident report)
- Helping to monitor campus safety and report hazards to Facilities Management
Campus Ambassadors are available seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Methods to connect: