To make an appointment with an adviser call
us at 508-793-7258
The Summer 2015 Academic Internship Application Deadline is Friday, June 26, 2015 at 5 p.m.
There is a NEW, updated, online process to apply for academic credit for an internship! To get started, follow the steps below:
- Read the Academic Credit Internship Program Description
- Fill out the Academic Internship Application
- Download the following forms, obtain appropriate signatures, scan and upload them to your application:
- Internship supervisor agreement form
- Policies and procedures agreement form
- Signatures sheet. You will need to obtain signatures from your site supervisor and faculty sponsor. International students will also need to acquire a signature from the Director of the International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO.) Management majors also need a signature from GSOM’s Director of Program Management & Planning. The Career Services Internship Coordinator will sign the sheet once your application has been approved.
- Download the internship timesheet and track hours throughout course of the internship. You will need to submit this document at the end of semester in order to gain credit.