The American Language and Culture Institute at Clark University offers workshops for Clark University International Students, visiting scholars, as well as non-native speakers of English living in the greater Worcester area. These workshops are designed to help improve English communication skills for professional or personal reasons.
- Flexible start dates
- Three hours of classes each week for five weeks
- A diverse and caring community of learners<
- English learning designed to meet your personal goals
- Individual feedback on how to improve your English
- $150 for 15 hours of instruction
These workshops will be offered beginning in June 2018. Please check back for additional information including how to register and dates of offering in early March.