Fall 2019 Courses Now Available On-Line
Plan for a successful registration experience!
The Fall 2019 schedule and information regarding online registration is now available. To access this information:
See links under Fall 2019
Your Guide to Successful Registration:
- Log in to your Clark Account and go to the Check Your Registration Status screen to check for holds on your account. If you have a hold, you may not be able to register at your appointed time. Continue to check this information throughout the advising and online registration periods.
- If you have not already done so, make an appointment to meet with your faculty advisor. At the time of your meeting, your advisor will provide you with your registration PIN number. You will need to use this number EACH TIME to register online.
- Review the Fall 2019 Course Offerings on the web for Arts & Sciences and make your course selections. Please check these listings frequently, as this information is updated on a continual basis. Be sure to check the Comments column on the grid for information on required labs or discussions, prerequisites, and so on.
- In each academic area of the schedule grid, courses appear in course NUMBER order. Click on the course subject or title to view the most up-to-date course description for Fall 2019.
- Undergraduate students: The Check Your Registration Status screen of your web account will indicate your class for registration purposes. The schedule of registration priority dates based on your class for registration purposes appears on the Courses and Schedules screen of the Registrar’s Office webpage (https://www.clarku.edu/offices/registrar/courses-and-schedules/) and on the Interactive Calendar (https://www.clarku.edu/offices/registrar/courses-and-schedules/). NOTE: Withdrawing from a course could impact your class for registration purposes.
- Undergraduate students: To obtain fifth course approval, submit the appropriate form to the Academic Advising Center (ASEC, 939 Main Street, 1st floor). Go to https://www.clarku.edu/offices/academic-advising-center/resources/ and click on Petitions, then on Fifth Course Request Form.
- Undergraduate students: The SED Fall 2019 schedule grid will be posted by May 1. Registration for Fall 2019 SED courses will open at 9:00am on that day. The Summer I and Summer II 2019 SED schedule grids will be posted on April 8. You will be able to register for a Summer I and/or II SED course as of April 22 at 9:00am. An email will be sent at that time.